Getting the perfect level of fizzy is easy. Just follow the steps below to get bubbling.
Check out the user manual and also the below guide:
- First connect the pronged plug that fits your local outlet to the power adapter, check the power cord placement at the base of the machine- look for the plug in icon to insert the plug - make sure that the power cord is threaded through the slot.
- Insert the quick connect cylinder to your Sparkling Water Maker.
- Insert the adapter to a power outlet, the lights will turn on for 7 seconds.
- Fill your BPA Free carbonating bottle with cold water up to the fill line.
WARNING! Do not carbonate anything other than water. Other liquids can contaminate and clog internal parts, potentially resulting in excessive pressure, bottle failure during carbonation and serious injury. Never carbonate after flavor has been added.
- Place the SodaStream® E-TERRA Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position.
To insert the carbonating bottle, make sure that the carbonating bottle rest is angled forward. Please make sure you do not pull the carbonating tube.
WARNING! Never use a Sparkling Water Maker with a broken carbonating tube. This can cause excessive pressure, bottle failure and serious injury. Insert the carbonating bottle neck into the Snap-Lock system. Push the carbonating bottle up and back. The Snap-Lock will hold the carbonating bottle.
- To carbonate, press as follows to get the desired level of your choice:
• For 1L Carbonating Bottle: left button (one bubble) for light fizz; Middle button (two bubbles) for medium fizz; Right button (three bubbles) for strong fizz.
• For 0.5L Carbonating Bottle: Left button (one bubble) for medium fizz; Middle button (two bubbles) for strong fizz.
- The bottle is illuminated with blue light while the button will flash slowly indicating that it is carbonating and will flash quickly when carbonation is complete.
Pressing any button during carbonation will stop the carbonation process.
When the desired level of carbonation is achieved, gently pull the Carbonating Bottle towards you until it reaches its fully forward position. This will release the pressure in the Carbonating bottle and allow the Bottle to be released from the Snap-Lock.
WARNING! Do not remove carbonating bottle until after hearing the sound of excess CO2 being released. Never force the carbonating bottle out of the Snap-Lock system. Always allow the Sparkling Water Maker to release the carbonating bottle. If the carbonating bottle does not immediately release from the Snap-Lock system wait a few moments. If it still does not release, then push the carbonating bottle back into the vertical position and gently pull it towards you again. Attempting to remove the carbonating bottle while it is still pressurized can cause uncontrolled ejection of the carbonating bottle and may result in serious injury.
You can also flavor your way! Enjoy your sparkling water or add your preferred SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix flavor to enjoy a sparkling flavored beverage, but remember always fizz water before adding any flavor.