It’s easy to get the sparkling started with our new Quick Connect Cylinder. Just follow the instructions below to get bubbling!
- Place the SodaStream® GAIATM Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position and pull open the back cover.
- If a carbonating bottle is inside, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the GAIATM Sparkling Water Maker.
- Remove seal and cap from the SodaStream CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder.
Never insert or replace the CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder while a Carbonating Bottle is installed in the Sparkling Water Maker. This can cause the Carbonating Bottle to burst.
- Raise the cylinder handle. Insert the CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder in the back of the Sparkling Water Maker. Bottom first!
- Lower the cylinder Quick Connect Handle.
- Reinstall the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.