You’ll receive a USPS pre-paid return label in the box with your cylinder order.
Don’t see your label? Don’t worry! Just follow the instructions below, and you'll be able to print your return label from the 'My Account' section of the website:
The 'My Account' button in the top right-hand corner of the page header.
You'll need to enter the username and password associated with your account
- Find your order in the order list - After you log in to your account, you'll be presented with the Orders page. You can find your exchange order number in the list and click on it
- Locate the Cylinder Exchange in that order - Once you find the exchange, you'll see a link that says "Print Return Label". When you click on that, it will download a PDF copy of the return label for that order.
- Click on Exchange on the Left-hand menu - After you log in to your account, you'll be taken to your order page. Find the link marked "Exchange" on the left-hand menu and click on it. It will now take you to your Exchange page, which only lists orders with gas exchange. This is helpful for those with multiple orders that don't contain exchange cylinders.
- Find your order number and click on it - In the exchange view, you'll see all the details about previous orders, including the due date, return status, and quantity to be returned.
- Locate the cylinder exchange in that order - Once you find the exchange, you'll see a link that says "Print Return Label". When you click on that, it will download a PDF copy of the return label for that order.
Please note that labels will only be available for 60 days PAST your due date. If you need a return label after that time frame, just contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.