Out of bubbles? Check out the guide below for help replacing your CO2 cylinder.
Follow the steps below to replace the empty cylinder on your Aqua Fizz Sparkling Water Maker:
- Place the cylinder on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position and remove the seal and cap by twisting it counter-clockwise. Make sure to remove the carbonating bottle if it is installed in the Sparkling Water Maker.
- With the Sparkling Water Maker in an upright position on a flat, sturdy surface, remove the back cover by pressing the release button downwards and pulling the cover away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Set the back cover aside.
- Gently tip the Sparkling Water Maker forward and unscrew the empty CO2 cylinder by twisting it clockwise. Do not use tools.
- Place your empty cylinder aside and take out your replacement cylinder.
- With the Sparkling Water Maker tipped forward, insert the new cylinder into the back. First insert the base of the cylinder followed by the body and then tilt it towards your Sparkling Water Maker.
- Screw the cylinder counter-clockwise while applying gentle pressure until it is firmly held in place. Make sure the cylinder is secured in its place.
- Reinstall the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Save your empty cylinder so you can swap it for a gas refill.
- Enjoy your bubbles!
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.