Bubble Bummer! Let's get this figured out.
Follow the below steps to get bubbling again with your Jet Sparkling Water Maker:
- Make sure the cylinder is tight enough and retighten it if necessary by twisting the cylinder to the right. Do not use tools.
- If you're still not getting bubbles and if you don't hear a sputtering sound when you press the carbonating button, you may be out of gas. You can get a replacement cylinder through our online exchange program or a participating retail location.
- Make sure the water in the carbonating bottle is filled up to the fill line and then try carbonating again:
- Attach the bottle to the Sparkling Water Maker by turning it to the right.
- Carbonate by pushing down firmly on the carbonating button for 1 second, releasing, and repeating -- 3 presses will produce a standard fizz, additional presses will produce a stronger fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, push the tilt lever and twist the carbonating bottle to the left (clockwise) to remove.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.