Out of bubbles? Check out the guide below for help replacing your CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder.
Follow the steps below to replace your empty carbonating cylinder:
- Place the ART Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position.
- If a carbonating bottle is inside, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the ART Sparkling Water Maker.
- Remove the back cover by pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker while placing one hand on top of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Raise the pink cylinder handle and take out the empty cylinder.
- Remove the pink seal and cap from the replacement Quick Connect Cylinder. Insert the cylinder into the cylinder holder by positioning the bottom of the cylinder into the Sparkling Water Maker and then gently placing the rest of the cylinder into the cylinder holder.
- Lower the pink handle.
- Replace the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Enjoy your fab fizzy drink!
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 800-763-2258.